Glow International Magazine
A Journal Devoted to Meher Baba
Magazine 32 pp.
MY EARLY YEARS WITH MEHER BABA: Exclusive excerpt from Meherwan Jessawala's unpublished autobiography
CELEBRATING 50 YEARS OF GLOW INTERNATIONAL: An Event to Remember
Other articles include:
(1) What is Love?
A Discourses by Meher Baba from the new book Teachings
(2) My Early Years with Meher Baba
An Exclusive Excerpt from Meherwan Jessawala's unpublished autobiography.
(3) The Joyous Path: The Life of Avatar Meher Baba's Sister, Mani
Author Heather Nadel interviewed by Naosherwan
(4) Celebrating 50 Years of GLOW INTERNATIONAL: An Event to Remember
Pamela Butler-Stone was at the Event to photograph and record this historic occasion
(5) The Blue Bus Tours
Susan McKendree, in Part 2 of the Second Blue Bus Tour follows Meher Baba and his companions through Southern India from August 1939 through November 1941.
(6) Reflections on the Master's Prayer
Aude Gotto meditates on the Master's Prayer and shares her innermost thoughts.
(7) A Great Change: Ghazals for Meher Baba's Manifestation
by Gabriella Tal reviewed by Gareth Calway
Previous issues available for $4.00 each. Email Laura to find out issues available.